Toys..

Options
bellevie23
bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
So anyone else end up having their children's toys scare the crap out of them in the middle of the night going off out of no where?! Another MFPer and myself brought this up because earlier tonight my daughter's baby doll I happened to walk past and it is motion activated so I guess I triggered it and the creepy *kitten* doll said 'peek a booooo i see youuuu' and I almost went Chuck Norris on it.

Anyone else have any humorous stories, sorry if my subject gave you false hopes, I am not very creative:smile:

Replies

• LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    So my mom has a story too, she said that one night when she was getting ready for bed, this was way back when remote control cars where soooo freaking cool, well it scared the crap out of her cause it started driving around, but its because the batterys where going out.
    and then my friend along time ago had an old baby doll that had a rubberband in her neck so that you could turn her head, and the band snapped and the dolls head went spinning around in circles lol

ok thats all lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My friend walked past a moton-activated Dora the Explorer doll...the batteries were dying and as it slowly swung back and forth it said, in that eerie battery-dying, voice, "I'm Dooooooorrrrraaaaa...weeeeee diiiiiiiiid iiiiiiiiiiit". My friend thought it was going to eat her soul...
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids but my cat has a toy that makes bird sounds when it detects motion. The cat made it go under the couch. When I walked by I heard a loud chirping sound. It made me jump. Of course it was late at night.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lhe8c0JoBf1qgqj2zo1_500.gif

My children will never have dolls.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lhe8c0JoBf1qgqj2zo1_500.gif

My children will never have dolls.

:laugh: Good idea..the movie chucky comes into my head everytime one goes off or the toys that giggle, so you pass by and hear what is suppose to be some angelic laugh all of a sudden is some sinister doll. Yeah..I think the peek a boo doll has to go.