without mfp i would...

Options
Have already stopped. I already fit into my 'skinny' jeans from my last level of skinny. Without the message boards and community support I would have never joined the gym and actually gone. Now I know I will take it to the next level. I will work toward my goal of hitting a homerun this spring and get a hot body at the same time. I love everything about this site and what I am doing for myself.

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Im so addicted to this site and it helps me out also, especially to have met encouraging new friends like you. :flowerforyou:
    good luck on the homerun & hot body!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Definitely addicted to this.. It is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning... I love the inspiration from others!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    have given up a long time ago. The support from friends on here keeps me logging in and accountable.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'd have more free time. But it would be more time spent being a couch potato! :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    be 30 lbs heavier.:noway:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    be stuck with facebook for my social interaction *monty phython 'yay!" and would be a lot less distracted at work.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ...would be 30 pounds heavier and also would get a lot more work done :)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    be stuck with facebook for my social interaction *monty phython 'yay!" and would be a lot less distracted at work.

This exactly!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That's great, you are doing so well.

I would have given up by now also.

XXX
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    be 46 lbs heavier.

would not and did not happen without this tool.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    be very overweight
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    'nt have been able to fit into my new jeans, and have an irritating NSV that they are already loose after a week of having them
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Never have lost the weight. Never have learned about counting calories and nutrition. Never have met so many absolutely amazing people. Never have learned about strength training and running. Never have signed up for my first 5K Warrior Dash in two months...

So yeah, thanks.
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    cheat. For a while I kept a private spreadsheet but it was so easy to "go over" and not worry about it as much because I wasn't having to put it out there and be accountable for it.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    never would have found the UMPH to start something and finish it. Never would have shaved these unwanted inches off my body, NEVER would have overcome my vanilla creme sandwich cookie addiction. NEVER! Did I mention the cookies?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    get more *kitten* done everyday.

oh yeah, and weigh 30 more lbs than i do now.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ...pretend that if I didn't record it I didn't eat it. Also I would have started keeping a paper & pen diary with the best of intentions but lost track of it within a few days. with MFP on my phone it's always there for logging and helping me keep myself honest!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    have been guessing on everything--stressed, confused, and unable to lose the weight
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    not be where i am now ... and never get to where i'm going. :)
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't workout as hard or as often. I'm challenged every day by how hard I see my MFP friends workout and it pushes me to do the same. This site is awesome!