:'( dealing with Death....

Options
5 very close friends of mine were killed today In a car accident. I'm so sick... how do you deal with this? What do i do? Sorry, i just need to let it out! :'(

Carl, Manica, Rachel, Vergal and Jamison I Love You, R.I.P...

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what to say. I am so, so sorry.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im so sorry for your loss hun
    its going to be rough at first
    so take aslong as you need to grieve
    the pain never truely goes away but with time it gets easier
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Oh my. That's an insane tragedy. I'm so very sorry. I can't even begin to comprehend what you must be going through. My thoughts are with you.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I lost my dad when I was young, and my best advice is to allow yourself to feel everything. Be as sad as you need to be, cry as much as you want, and try your hardest not to be alone. I am so sorry for your loss and their families loss. What a horrible tragedy.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(. Only time can heal this, but do things that will help you feel better. be with family or read a book. Remember the good times you had with these people while they were alive, they loved you and you loved them. You can get through this, it will make you even stronger. <3
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    So sorry. I agree that you should let yourself grief as long as you need to. You migh feel anger as to why they had to go. I took my anger and grief out boxing. Just punching the hell out of the bag helped. Try and be around family being by yourself might make you feel even more sad.

God Bless you.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wow...I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry for your loss. :(
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im very sorry for your loss. Grieve as long as you need, it's tough right now but things will get better. Remember the good times you had with them all and lean on friends and family to support you during this time. Know that the pain will go away eventually.

Sending hugs your way.
    E.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You need to do what you need to do. There is no "proper" way to deal with grief. Right now it's tough because it's all so "raw". It will get better...but don't rush it, you need to take as much time as you need. Life does go on...right now it's just emptier without your friends.

I'm so sorry for your loss....

((((hug))))
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That is very horrible news, remember that everyone grieves differently, there is no wrong way. You will never stop missing, it will never not hurt to think about, but it will get easier.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, that's so horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss & also for their greiving families. I also don't know what to say.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hugs. That is so very sad. Be as sad as you need to be - it will come and go. Just remember to live life to the fullest in their memory.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    I am really sorry. :(

My condolences to you.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh no, that's awful news. I think the only way to cope is just to take each day as it comes, accept the grief and the anger as part of the process. Ask for help and support from people around you, take care of yourself and you will get through it.
    It sounds trite to say that time helps, but it really does. It doesn't make the pain go away but it gets easier to get through each day.
    (hugs)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    My best friend was killed in a car accident 18 months ago, and it is still hard everyday thinking oh I must show her this/tell her that.
    Like others have said just feel what you feel, you'll be upset, angry, scared, talk to people who knew them too, time is a great healer.
    So very sorry for your loss.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am also sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you and their families. Hugs. <3
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    So sad to hear this, look after yourself xx
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Dont know what to say...:brokenheart:
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    I am so sorry. There is no exact way to deal with death. I think you need to take some time to grieve and eventually things will become a bit easier.

I lost a very close friend of mine earlier this week and still is hard to comprehend. But after the acceptance of reality you can find your own capability to heal and be strong. :flowerforyou:

R.I.P xxx
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Crappy situation. Sorry you have to bear this. =(

When my brother died, I found it helped me to tell everyone about him. I would write memories, I would tell stories. I wanted the world to remember him. Maybe this can help you.

It has been 10 years since my brother left. I still think of him and I do wish he was here, but it is easier now to deal day to day.