Stubborn tummy.

Options
ccano
ccano Posts: 149 Member
I have lost 17 lbs, down to 128. I am 5'8", so my BMI is at 19.5. I'm just confused why my lower tummy area is being so stubborn. Do I really need to lose more weight? I just seem to have that bump. It's not huge or anything, it's just...there...and it's driving me nuts. What do I need to do to flatten it? Urgh!

Replies

• ccano
    Options
    I have lost 17 lbs, down to 128. I am 5'8", so my BMI is at 19.5. I'm just confused why my lower tummy area is being so stubborn. Do I really need to lose more weight? I just seem to have that bump. It's not huge or anything, it's just...there...and it's driving me nuts. What do I need to do to flatten it? Urgh!
  • Purple420
    Purple420 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have the same damn issue!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I am 5 8 too and if at 128 the tummy is still there I will scream! Sorry hon! Hope someone can answer ya!
  • eshwok45
    eshwok45 Posts: 21
    Options
    I also have the same issue. It's very annoying! :grumble:

I know two things that will help though...

I did a cleanse (Zand Quick Cleanse). My main reason for doing it was to get the toxins out of my system but I also lost about 2 lbs (in one week) and it definitely helped flatten my tummy. The cleanse is all natural, no chemicals or anything. (Vitacost.com had it for $16 as opposed to in the stores for $21.)

The other solution is to just keep at those crunches. I do mine with my legs raised and crossed at my feet. I'm told doing them this way along with doing the actual crunch across your body (e.g. right elbow to left knee) is the best way to flatten out the pooch.

Good luck! I'm fighting right along with you! :flowerforyou:
  • candessb
    candessb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No wheat, soy or dairy...Lower your sodium intake and up your H2O!:happy:
  • ccano
    Options
    No wheat, soy or dairy...Lower your sodium intake and up your H2O!:happy:

I wish someone could just give me a list of things TO eat, lol. Thanks so much for the advice!!