i'm so pissed................

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I bought turbo jam and I finally had time to do it today, and I can't freaking find it! I just moved in with my mom and she's cluttered and always putting things in weird places and i've already searched but i can't freakin' find them. $70 dollars and I haven't even touched it, I'm so frustrated!!!!
:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :frown: :brokenheart:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Options
    I bought turbo jam and I finally had time to do it today, and I can't freaking find it! I just moved in with my mom and she's cluttered and always putting things in weird places and i've already searched but i can't freakin' find them. $70 dollars and I haven't even touched it, I'm so frustrated!!!!
    :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :frown: :brokenheart:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Yikes... you HAVE to find it :) You will LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Look everywhere your mom will put things :) I just found the PB in my flipping fridge so I'm not doing so well on the putting away things either...

Keep us updated ...

If you don't find it we will have to send a search party :):flowerforyou:
  • Innerglow
    Options
    i looked everywhere today...................ahaaa! I didnt look in the garage, Now i can't wait till tomorrow morning when the search is on, again!:grumble:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    your mom sounds like my mom!!!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have the solution for that. Go buy a new one....the one that is lost will reappear..:grumble: Never fails..Happy Hunting and Good Luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Innerglow
    Options
    your mom sounds like my mom!!!

yeah, I Sware my mom has adult ADD, she gets mad at me for things i've already told her or warned her about because she forgets, she does have a :smokin: (insert wacky tobacky) problem and that doesn't exactly help the "forgetfulness". She drives me NUTS sometimes but she's an awesome mom! She helps with my daughter ALOT!