Sticking with it and No Excuses

Options
For those of you that watch the Biggest Loser, this season is about No Excuses. I find I am very good at finding them. Each night I list a million of them as to why I failed today.

For those of you that have been so successful….how do you stick with it? How do you tell your brain tomorrow will be a good day and follow through? It seems one little set back and I let it all go. And with no weight loss to show I only get more discouraged.

I would love to hear your success stories. I need a good kick in the butt and any tips will be helpful.

I know I am the only one that can change me but could use some motivation and drive.

Replies

• NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet, so not a complete success...yet. I tell myself there is NO way I am going back to what I was. If I have a bad day, it's just one day. Most days I'm maintaining-progress is slow for me now-but I am not gaining. I'm not always happy with that but I look back at what I've accomplished. I look at the 10lb handweights I'm using now...and think of when I could barely work with 2lb weights. I do my one measly pull-up and remember when I couldn't even get my toes off the ground. There are a lot of examples and each one gives me the push to keep going, one day at a time.