LOVE MFP!!

Options
So I have been on and off diets for years, and have stayed overweight for years as well. Two kids 3yrs and 9 months old, recently a very ugly divorce, losing everything but my boys and my car. We got our own place I work full time to support us 100% without any help from anyone. Basically I have learned to stand on my own two feet...I have within the last month decided that it was time to conquer the weight/health issue as I feel I have progressed light years on everything else that has went on in my life. Found MFP from my cousin who is amazing, she is a work out fanatic and is able to eat well because of it. Started not quite a month ago and am down 16 pounds, I have many many more to go but....I feel really good! I bought my own home gym and elliptical and set them up in my basement and am faithfully working out on them, also entering every morsel of food into my tracker. I have to say I love love love working out, how did I forget how great it feels, and what a great stress releiver this is!!! Anyway just wanted to say if I can do this as a single mom working full time and still fit time in for my health anyone can do it. Happy Healthy days to everyone :)

Replies

• sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love MFP too! I'd be lost without it keeping me on track.