Adding calories to count

Options
Does anyone know, or is it possible to add calories to the count without adding the actual product info?

Today I had a slice of pizza with peporonie and green bell pepers. The slice was small, but I want to be sure that that gets counted, but I have no idea how to log that without having to input all the info and that I do not have.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    Does anyone know, or is it possible to add calories to the count without adding the actual product info?

Today I had a slice of pizza with peporonie and green bell pepers. The slice was small, but I want to be sure that that gets counted, but I have no idea how to log that without having to input all the info and that I do not have.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    you could just add the food, and the calories. you don't need to add all the nutritional info if you don't want to. Just don't save it for others to use, that would be too tempting for me. :tongue:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    great thanks. Just how many calories are in a small slice of pep and green peppers pizza?
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You can look up "pizza" and try to find something that has similar crust type and toppings...
    Or you guesstimate how much peppers, pepperoni, cheese, sauce were on the slice individually. Not sure about the baked pizza dough.
  • anaxgorous
    anaxgorous Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For those in the Northeast the average slice of NY style pizza comes in at apx. 500 calories and about 15 - 20 grams of fat (and potentially much more). Please keep this in mind if this is the style of pizza that you consume.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9E05EFD9153BF937A2575AC0A962958260