Tasty High Protein Foods

Options
I am going to cut down on my meat intake. Please share any foods that are tasty and high in Protein.

Thank you :)

Replies

• Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yogurt ( no fat ) ,parmesan cheese , turkey breast, many of the seeds ( pumpkin , squash etc), large beans , fish , lentils.Take care with cutting all fats if u don t get some omega3/6/9 fatty acids u ll have skin problems ( I had...)
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yogurt ( no fat ) ,parmesan cheese , turkey breast, many of the seeds ( pumpkin , squash etc), large beans , fish , lentils.Take care with cutting all fats if u don t get some omega3/6/9 fatty acids u ll have skin problems ( I had...)

i wasnt aware of the skin problem thing, good to know. I eat very little fat. I will go buy some Omega 3 today:) Thanks
  • Lucy_Alice
    Options
    0% fat Greek yoghurt is brilliant!
    I have it with a little jam or agave as I find it a bit too strong otherwise.
    65 cals for 1/2 cup (of fage 0% Greek yoghurt) and 11.5g of protein.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Eggs,tofu,tempeh,beans.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I just discovered hemp hearts. Very high protein, great source of omega 3/6. Mix it in my yogurt or smoothies. 3 tbsp (30g) is 170 cal, 17g fat (8 Omega 6, 2.5 Omega 3), 3g of fibre and 10g of protein. I have quit worrying about the fat in my diet so much and just try to make it healthier fats. Also has 30% of your daily iron.
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    These are some of my favorite vegetarian foods
    -vegetarian chili
    -black bean and veggie quesadilla
    -grilled cheese with tomato ( i use pam no butter)
    -vegetarian lasagna