Wanting to buy a good HRM. HELP!!!

Options
I'm not finding a decent, moderately priced HRM without reading horrible reviews. What brand do you have? I'd like to buy one with my tax refund. Need one that's user friendly!

Help!!

Replies

• BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Polar FT4 all day long. LOL
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I don't really think you can go wrong with any Polar. I have the Polar FT7 and love it. Though for some reason today it won't read my HR. :(
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I have a New Balance N4. Works great. Use the search feature here & search HRM & heart rate monitor - heaps of info on this topic & lots of great advice & opinions.
  • Nicole610
    Nicole610 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 and I love it. I've been using it for the past year and have had no problems!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar FT4 from Bodytonics for $58 shipped. You can't beat that deal!!!
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'll hop on this bandwagon and say I LOVE my Polar Ft4. It's fantastic, easy to use and PINK! It was worth the investment.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4. I am in love with this thing. You can get it for under $60 including shipping from bodytronics.com using promo code POPO. i just got mine last week. they have a couple different colors. it's super easy to use too.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Garmin Forerunner 110 with HRM. It's awesome! It also has GPS capabilities so I can go run anywhere I please :) Had it for 1.5 years and love it.
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT60 I love, love , love it
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I just got a Polar FT7 on Monday. LOVE IT!

I don't think it's much different than the FT4, though, so I'd say either one. They're commonly found between $60 and $100 for these particular models.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 all day long. LOL

Yup!
  • JBuck1914
    JBuck1914 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and I love it too. My wife and I both use these and we have had no problems whatsoever. Good luck.
  • p_barron
    p_barron Posts: 63
    Options
    I just bought a Polar FT4 I can't wait until it gets here and I did my research on them and only paid $58. something for it. I bought mine online at bodytronics.com and got 5% off using the coupon code POPO.
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought the Polar FT7... it's my favorite thing I own right now =D lol I tried the New Balance HRM previously but it over calculated my calories by A LOT! and totally ruined my goals so that had to go... I say any Polar brand would be good =D
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7. I love it! Haven't ever had a problem with it. The package I got included the watch with the chest strap. I highly recommend it!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I use the Timex T5G971. It comes with a chest strap. You can buy it online for about $50. After you set the watch up with your specifics (weight, resting heart rate, max heart rate, etc) you are good to go. I love mine! Never any issues.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Polar ft40 here. Comfortable, water resistant so I can swim with it, and reliable. About $150. Worth every shiny penny.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar FT4 from Bodytonics for $58 shipped. You can't beat that deal!!!

WOW!!!
  • glacroix
    glacroix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just don't make it a Timex, I learned the hard way that they're wildly inaccurate :S
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

WOW!!!

This deal is still valid, I just checked. Use the promo code POPO