That GIRL Question - Ladies About Boobs?

Options
2»

Replies

• ALittleLikeHell
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I know you can't really target losing/not losing on your boobs, but do you have any tips to help the skin stay firmer? And maybe not necessarily just for the boobs.. I'm 21 and I REALLY don't want to have flabby skin as a reward for my weight loss.. ;)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 30 lbs, and gone from a 32GG to a 28F. And yes, they are saggy. And a lot smaller. In fact I think that's where most of my 30 lbs has gone from!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Chest exercises - Just DO IT! It will help with the firmness of the pecs (under the breast tissue) which in turn helps the boobs stay perky.
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    12lbs lost and I have gone from 36C to 34B. I swear they are a bit saggier too :((( And I am only 25!!! So unfair!
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've lost a bit more than it says in the ticker and I've gone from an Australian 16C (38C) to a 12DD (34DD). I have no idea what is going on there, but I'm not really complaining.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was wearing a 40DDD, once I dropped 50 pounds I was dealing with deflated ballons, but still wearing a 38DD - I then had a breast reduction due to back/neck pain and I am now wearing a 34C and loving it!!!
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am so glad somebody finally talked about this! :ohwell: I was hoping to get some relief from my 40HH, but I guess I'll just do the chest exercises and be happy for a smaller band size. If I lose a cup or two that will be a plus.
  • ALittleLikeHell
    Options
    Thanks again for the replies all :happy:

One more thing, does toning your chest/pecs so your boobs are 'perkier' work? Or would it make the 'fat' go away and leave you flatter chested?