Hi-I just joined

Options
roserex
roserex Posts: 90 Member
I was happy to find something "free" to help me keep track of my progress.

Replies

• roserex
    Options
    I was happy to find something "free" to help me keep track of my progress.
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! I love that it's free too and have learned so much here. best of luck!
  • roserex
    Options
    Thank you - how is it working for you - is it really free as it shows so far (the few minutes I have been on it)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

there are so many great features on this site. Take the time to learn about all of them:bigsmile:

take it one day at a time
    be open minded to new ideas
    take baby steps
    drink lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • roserex
    Options
    Your cat is cute - it sounds like you have made remarkable progress. How did you add the ticker to your site?
  • roserex
    Options
    Hey - how did you post this type of ticker? Is it free too?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hey - how did you post this type of ticker? Is it free too?

yes, the ticker is free too. to get one go to tools and make one then copy the code, then go to your home page and then go to settings, then go to change forum signature and you should know what to do from there. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Thank you - how is it working for you - is it really free as it shows so far (the few minutes I have been on it)

Yup, it's really free hehe. and so is the ticker. pretty cool, huh?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    the whole site is free and everyone is eager to help

Ask a question and someone will try to answer it for you

If you have digital photos stored on your computer you can upload photos of yourself, your pets, your family and have them as part of your profile and change the picture on your post from time to time.

There are lots of fun things you can do on MFP along with making friends, tracking your food and exercise and learning about how to get thinner, healthier, and fitter.

work hard at this and you will have amazing success.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: