HI GUYS!! Started on Monday and I'm down 8.6 on Thursday!

Options
Hey all! I'm so excited to start my journey and I'm gonna need all the tips, tricks and support I can get! My plan so far is working great. I got SOOOOOO much inspiration from watching plussizediva24's vids on the YT and she helped me devise a plan. I'm drinking around 12 cups of water a day and trying to burn as much as I eat. I'm eating every 2 to 3 hours, with small, low fat meals. I eat all my carbs before dinner and am having fish/chicken and veggies for dinner. I have a lake trail in my neighborhood so if me and they hubby dont make it to the gym, I walk an hour around the lake. When I do get to the gym I do an hour on the elliptical. Its hard doing that last 20 minutes, but Beyonce helps me thru! I'll add strentgth soon but for now I'm focused on cardio. Myb ultimate goal is to be 199 pounds and I swear I havent been there since birth! I'll keep u posted!

Replies

• mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! I'm sending a friend request.
  • donnagee717
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!! I am having a hard time at night ... I used to smoke 5/20/2011 was the last time but I binge snack :( how can I battle this... I do walk and go to the gym..... but I need to focus
  • mscarmen803
    Options
    Good luck!! and welcome to mfp!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! sending friend request
  • Averyjay
    Averyjay Posts: 9
    Options
    So much support already!