Double Chin

Options
:sad: Please Oh Please Oh Please! Ive had this little pesky "problem" since I was in High School --- Pleasssssssssssssssse tell me someone out there has an answer as to how to get rid of it ......... No matter how much I weigh it just seems to be there......always saying hellooooooooooooooo!

Replies

• PELLEGK1
    PELLEGK1 Posts: 19
    Options
    :sad: Please Oh Please Oh Please! Ive had this little pesky "problem" since I was in High School --- Pleasssssssssssssssse tell me someone out there has an answer as to how to get rid of it ......... No matter how much I weigh it just seems to be there......always saying hellooooooooooooooo!
  • manganello16
    Options
    Don't worry, my best friends aunt used to have that problem, but she lost a lot of weight, and it just disappeared. If you just keep eating right and exercising, it should go away.

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • jrs_lovely1
    jrs_lovely1 Posts: 35
    Options
    :laugh: All I want to lose is 1 chin! I am right with you. SWEAT SWEAT and more SWEAT to burn fat is the only way to get rid of it. Work out and eat right and your body will burn excess stored fat to include in your face and even more particular...the dreaded double (and sometimes triple) chin!

Best wishes!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, my best friends aunt used to have that problem, but she lost a lot of weight, and it just disappeared. If you just keep eating right and exercising, it should go away.

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
    i agree with the weight loss( eating right and exercising) you can see mine on proile then and now and just by eating right and exercising
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Weight loss, lots of water, moisturize.

When the fat goes away, and the water has helped with the elasticity, you will be SO glad you moisturized!!

:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hey there birthday girl :flowerforyou: