One milestone hit!

Options
aqcannon
aqcannon Posts: 48 Member
As of today I hit my first major milestone: the 50 lbs gone mark. Technically 2 since I also hit the "under 450 lbs" mark as well. I am down 54 pounds in total since joining MFP. Still a long way to go to my goal, but progress is progress. Had to put another hole in the belt and my shirts that I used to wear untucked I can now tuck in comfortably. Woohoo!!

Replies

• OliveJuice1984
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Keep up the excellent work and good luck with your continued progress.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Never give up, and keep on celebrating the small steps along the way!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress thus far!!!!!
  • Jan0707
    Jan0707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Congratulations.
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Did you lose that much since January????? If so....WOW!! Congratulations...
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are doing an amazing job! Dont stop! Dont give up!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling of having to use another whole in my belt! Congrats! and I hope you continue with your amazing progress :)
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great job... as I just hit a milestone of my own I certainly know how that feels!! Keep up the great work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!