Hi I'm new to using the communty side of the site

Options
Hi,
I am looking for friends that could help me stick to my weight loss programme, i have lost just under 2 stone on the rosemary conley diet in the UK and have been struggling to loss anymore.

Replies

• MargieluvsCoco
    MargieluvsCoco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm fairly new here too so nice to meet you and well done on the loss. I've lost just under 3 stone since last March when I set myself a target to get slim and fit for my 50th birthday last month. Although I felt good, I still need to lose between 7 and 10lbs to target. Got a new goal now as we are going to Paris for a luxury holiday nine weeks today. What are your aims/target?
  • lahlah82
    lahlah82 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

At the moment i want to lose 26lbs i brought a replica of 1lb of fat as motivation and figured i would use the cost as a goal so 26lb is the goal for the moment and then when i reach that goal i'm going to see how i feel in my clothes and change my goal based on that. I would like to be a size uk 12. and would really like to get my weight down before we try for another baby which we are hoping to do in june time (not sure i will reache the goal before June but if not i will carry the goal on after i have the baby)
    Congrats on losing so much weight Paris sounds amazing