Open Food Diaries approx. 1200 cals

Options
Whose got em!?!? Love to get new ideas!!!!! :)

Replies

• cournae
    cournae Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the site- How do you view other members' food diaries? I am on 1100- 1200 a day (only since Sunday) and I believe mine is open to view! So far it has been mainly fruits, vegetables, and protein

I would love some new ideas as well!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mine's open @1200 calories
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    mine is open
    my goal is 1600
    usually eat around 1400
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I'm set at 1300. My days are usually the same with small variations here and there. Hope some of the ideas help :smile:
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and I'm on 1230 a day
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am on a roughly 1200 calorie diet. I exercise regularly and eat back all (or most) of my exercise calories. Mine is open to friends- you can friend me and see what I eat and de-friend if you like. I won't be offended.
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Mine is open too :wink: It's set at 15?? through the guided MFP set up, but I usually eat between 1000-12??.
  • scardone
    scardone Posts: 40
    Options
    mine is open, I work out frequently so that often bumps it to around 1700 but please take a look, i'd love feedback! hope you don't mind if I add you as well!
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I think it is quite boring and maybe not even that healthy.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Mine's open, goal around 1200 cals... but when I exercise I eat back at least part of that, sometimes most of it if I'm really REALLY hungry that day! LOL
  • polz7
    polz7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Look away.

note: please ignore all of last week, I was at a work conference and they kept feeding me really fatty deliciousness :ohwell:
  • busrider71
    Options
    Mine is open and set at 1200 a day
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and usually around there, give or take a bit each day
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the site- How do you view other members' food diaries? I am on 1100- 1200 a day (only since Sunday) and I believe mine is open to view! So far it has been mainly fruits, vegetables, and protein

I would love some new ideas as well!

Go to the member's profile and to the right of their picture there will be a "VIEW DIARY" button if it's open =D
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm open and set to 1200 on days that I don't exercise.
  • chairperson
    Options
    Mine is open as well. I'm currently slated for 1200, though that dropped recently from 1440. I often eat back part of my exercise calories. I'm a bit of a foodie, so there's quite a bit of variety on mine. A lot of it shows as a list of ingredients in my my meal, as I tend to record every element individually and only sometimes remember that I should be saving it as a recipe.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine is open at 1200 calories but not too exciting. :)
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Mine's open
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - but just scroll beyond the last week (I was at a conference with prepared meals - which made my goal of 1200 darn near impossible!) But, back on track. :)