fill-in-blank: looking at my body you wouldn't know that....

Options

Replies

• pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    - im 30 years old
    - have 3 kids!!
    - i eat like crap everyday, but track my intake
    - zero cardio

Dude! You don't do cardio...I effin' wish!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I will be 39 next month
    I am a 1st degree blackbelt in TKD and taught it for a while
    I also studied Jiu Jitsu, muay thai and kick boxing
    I still see myself in the mirror as a fat 234lbs
    I will run my first half marathon this year
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    That I won my age group in a city wide C2 rowing competition less than 18 months ago.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Not nearly as impressive as everyone else, but here I go:
    - that I can run for an hour without stopping
    - that I cannot consider myself fit... YET
    - that my secret goal is to be able to literally drop and do 20!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    1) That I exercise 1.5-2 hours a day 5 days a week
    2) That my oldest son is 13
    3) That I am very insecure about my looks and fight being depressed about it
    4) I use to have size H boobs and had a breast reduction 9 years ago
    5) That my heaviest weight was 275
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    - That I watch everything I eat (to lose weight and because I have several intolerances)
    - That I go to the gym 4x a week
    - That out of my husband and I, that I am the health conscious active one (he's 6'6" and 215)

I think generally people assume that if you are chubby you don't lead healthy lifestyle.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    that I use MFP. most folks I mention it to say "but you don't need to count calories, you are not that big" .... ummm yeah ,cuz i do county my cals. :laugh:

THISS!!! UGHHH! like when people are like "why are you ordering salad, you're so thin!" uhhhh............ i'm thin cause i eat salad ya big dummy LOL
  • thecanface
    Options
    Well.... looking at my body you wouldnt be able to tell That I don't have kids so sad to say but my body most def looks like I poped out atleast three kids :-/

that was me when i was 18 :(
  • thecanface
    Options
    That i've lost 40 pounds.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    1. a lot of people assume i have a trainer...i dont i work out at home.
    2. mom of 2
    3. LOVE ice cream
    4. work my butt off to get to where i am at...literally too kinda miss the big booty sometimes lol
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    1. I ate up to a few thousand calories in candies daily (my entire life haha) up until the past few weeks :D I've been working very hard to get out of this habit

2. I never work out (Trying to start working out...even asked my mom for workout DVDs for my bday last month)

3. I'm 4'10" (People always estimate me as being much taller than I am...even if I'm standing right next to them o-o)

4. I do not gain weight easily (I gained weight through eating 5,000+ calories daily for 5 months and not exercising, but on my last two dates the guys said they gain weight easily, and asked if I do too).

As you can tell, after losing the necessary weight, I am trying to actually become healthy...Currently a few weeks with hardly any candies, and after my cold disappears, I'm going to continue with the DVDs :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    That I ran 8 half's and 1 full marathon in the last 15 months. People are shocked to hear that. "But you don't look like a runner," they say. And that's supposed to make me feel... how...?
    IMPRESSIVE!

Yikes... just read that... sorry to disappoint, but not quite as impressive... that should be 25 months lol (just over 2 years)...typo... still awesome, though, for someone who's a size 14/16
  • _Kate_P
    _Kate_P Posts: 132
    Options
    1. I do, as a matter of fact, weight more than 110lbs!!! Always a shocker for people when I tell them that I'm 135!! Thank the lord for muscles:)
    2. I used to have an eating disorder an was grossly underweight
    3. I'm still very insercure about my body
    4. I actually do spend time in the sun (I still look nearly albino!)
    5. And that I could kick some serious *kitten* if need be
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    1) I have dreadful stretch marks not from children from weightl loss
    3) I have 4 tattoos ( not visible when I am fully clothed)
    4) that I actually eat a lot of healthy food ! ( and have been now for a while... It's just the weight is coming off slow and steadily!)
    5) as a teenager I became alarmingly thin to impress a boyfriend ( and still thought I was fat - if that me saw this me she might have died!)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    1. You wouldn't realize how fast I am. I'm 57 and not built for speed. Been playing soccer for 35 years. I still dribble around guys half my age before they realize that I am a step quicker than they thought.

2. I really don't know how others would misjudge me by how I look, but I never make assumptions about someone's abilities based on looks.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I used to be a man
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 next month, and yes, they're real and they're spectacular. :laugh:
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I have stretch marks all over from having kids

I can deadlift over 165 lbs (haven't tried to find my max yet), squat about 125 lbs, row 100 lbs, and do a few pull ups ;-)

I eat a LOT!

Tattoooos!

I have big feet!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I once weighed less than 100 pounds as an adult (20 hour workdays and unable to eat much due to heavy physical job).
    I was once a catalog model.
    I can still raise a foot over my head.
    I intend to reach goals in my 50's that many think are impossible. Even for a much younger woman.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I can run 2+ miles at the gym.

JM