Before and After

Options
bbriscoe13
bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
I have lost a total of 40 pounds. I started at 175, but I don't have any pictures from then because, well, I just didn't take many pictures of myself. I would still like to lose about 15 pounds, but I am very happy with my progress so far. I started with only dieting. I did a mixture of weight watchers and just counting calories, then right after this picture I started going to the gym. I do cardio 6 days a week and weight lifting about 3 times a week. I am very embarassed with my before picture. I can't believe I let myself go that much.

Before-After.jpg

Replies

• antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What sort of cardio do you do as I think its a great idea to do 6 times cardio with the 3 days weight lifting. I might give it a try.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look Awesome!!
  • bbriscoe13
    Options
    Thank you. :) I do a mixture of running, spin, boycombat, zumba, and step. Mixing it up really helps me to not get bored.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job!
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    I have lost a total of 40 pounds. I started at 175, but I don't have any pictures from then because, well, I just didn't take many pictures of myself. I would still like to lose about 15 pounds, but I am very happy with my progress so far. I started with only dieting. I did a mixture of weight watchers and just counting calories, then right after this picture I started going to the gym. I do cardio 6 days a week and weight lifting about 3 times a week. I am very embarassed with my before picture. I can't believe I let myself go that much.

Before-After.jpg
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMg What a bod you've got going there, well done girl wtg!!! :heart:
  • bbriscoe13
    Options
    OMg What a bod you've got going there, well done girl wtg!!! :heart:

Thanks so much!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!