Need opinions please!

2»

Replies

• crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    i would have to agree about the hubby! my hubby can eat whatever he wants and can lose weight... not me! i look at what he eats and i gain :(
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    I mostly stick to calories in vs calories out. MFP has my goal set, I try to stay under that. I don't eat my exercise calories (unless I'm starving at the end of the day, but if I'm not hungry I don't eat them). I do watch my sodium, not for health reasons, but because it makes me bloat like crazy..I can work out all week, have a buffalo sandwich with 3000 sodium, still be under calories and gain like 2lbs...its really sad. So I try to stay under 1500 sodium, but there are a lot of people who don't and are losing just fine.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    We have to be committed for the long haul. As mentioned, this didn't happen overnight and it will take time. It's the day to day decisions about what we eat and workout that matter.

They say the only pound you have to lose is the next one.

Don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow. Just work on eating and exercising right today, because that's all you have. If you do that, over time, you will see results.
    This is smart advice. Don't try to lose weight try to feel better by keeping your body in motion with the right kind of fuel.