Starbucks!!!

Options
Anyone else have a LOVE of starbucks!? I was just wondering what you guys order when trying to stay within calories? I LOVE the skinny iced vanilla latte or a "light" java chip frap. If i'm splurging I get Hot chocolate or a regular frappucino, either caramel or java chip!

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Download the Starbucks app and it wil llet you create lo cal options AND tell you how to order them. ;)
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love me some Starbucks! I get this everyday, Triple shot Grande Americano with a cm (canadian;)) of steamed skim milk. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and vanilla.

Amazeballs.

;)
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    pike place roast with skim milk. nothing too exciting but yummy.
  • BlondeToast
    Options
    Mm I prefer Costa Coffee... The coffee is actually decent!
  • cmbosarge
    Options
    Iced Caramel Macchiato with Soy Milk and Sugar-Free Vanilla... So Yum :)
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    Since I started to track my calories I avoid all fru fru coffee drinks because they are so high in sugar, carbs and calories. Not to mention if you go the sugar free route all of the bad things that are in synthetic sweetners that you shouldn't put in your body anyway.
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Download the Starbucks app and it wil llet you create lo cal options AND tell you how to order them. ;)

I have an android, is this just for iPhones? I have the starbucks app but its just for the card and to locate one. Id love to have an app with nutrition info!
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Not-fat Toffee Nut Latte <3
  • gesjch
    gesjch Posts: 2
    Options
    I get a Grande Soy Latte with Splenda :).
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

I have an android, is this just for iPhones? I have the starbucks app but its just for the card and to locate one. Id love to have an app with nutrition info!

On mine (iphone) , the home screen has 9 icons, plus 5 small ones at the bottom.
    I click the one that says "Drinks".
    You go through their options starting with selecting "hot" or "cold", then the type of drink, then chose your beverage. Then select customize your own. From there you can select, skim, soy, sugar free, etc.

You should be able to view the nutrition info from the app after creating your drink.

From there, add to myDrinks. Then you can pull it up any time.
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I get a skinny caramel latte. Yumm!
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

On mine (iphone) , the home screen has 9 icons, plus 5 small ones at the bottom.
    I click the one that says "Drinks".
    You go through their options starting with selecting "hot" or "cold", then the type of drink, then chose your beverage. Then select customize your own. From there you can select, skim, soy, sugar free, etc.

You should be able to view the nutrition info from the app after creating your drink.

From there, add to myDrinks. Then you can pull it up any time.

Its not on the android app :-( I'll just steal my husbands when i need it lol.
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Another vote here for Americano.
  • moxer42
    moxer42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Venti Bold Red Eye, no cream or sugar
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    White Choc. Latte......... is to die for :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    black coffee...
  • tbcooper
    tbcooper Posts: 8
    Options
    I love the moca light frap.....at least once a week!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Grande Non-Fat Latte is my daily order.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Skinny iced mocha... yum :)