Need support.... as motivation

Options
Hi Everyone! I've been on MFP for a while now, was doing it half assed but I just recently stopped working my 2nd job and now have the time to make sure I exercise at least 5 to 6 days a week and concentrate more on eating the right foods and logging my meals on here. I have some great friends on here that I get motivation from... reading their post and their successes.... but I'd love to friend some more individuals ...... each and every one has their own story and the stories motivate me.... I love success stories and seeing what people were able to accomplish! I have to constantly remind myself that if they are able to do it, so am I! I get discouraged and I'm super impatient but losing the extra weight isn't gonna happen over night and even if it did, that wouldn't be the healthy way to lose it and to start a new look on exercise and food.

I might not post on here often but I do read everyone post and try to comment as I'm able to! If you'd like a new friend please feel free to add me! :)

Here's to really losing the weight.... now that I have the time!

Replies

• olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Love having and giving support on here! I'll send you a request :)
  • danmoffett
    danmoffett Posts: 110
    Options
    Calorie counting, weighing food, logging meals, working out several days a week. You are enslaved.
    I've lost 155 pounds in the past 24 months.
    No calorie counting.
    No weighing food.
    No logging meals.
    No exercising to lose weight.
    It's about what you eat and what you should not eat.
    Once you know what to eat and what to avoid the weight will fall off.
    Then you will feel like exercising. Not to lose weight but to tone up and feel better.
    You'll have so much energy you'll have to exercise.
    It's GREAT. FREEDOM!!

JERF = just eat real food
    HFLC = high fat low carb

Read my blog to see how easy it really is.