10 Minute Trainer

Options
My wife borrowed these DVD's from a friend and has really like the workouts. I tried the ab/core workout, definitely a good workout.

Has anyone else had any look with these DVD's. They seem like a good idea.

Replies

• fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    My wife borrowed these DVD's from a friend and has really like the workouts. I tried the ab/core workout, definitely a good workout.

Has anyone else had any look with these DVD's. They seem like a good idea.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Yes they do seem like a good idea, especially appealing to people who do not like to exercise for long periods. But, you only get out of it what you put in...so IMO 10 minutes is not long enough for me. I've done P90X in the past (loved it). I highly doubt that a person can get in great shape in 10 minutes a day. It seems to be geared to the novice.
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    The good ideas I was referring to was the fact that most people, no matter how little time they may have, can work in 10 minutes. I think that is the hardest part, just getting started each day. Then once you do 10 minutes, you start feeling pretty good and then you do another 10 minutes and then maybe another 10 minutes and it goes from a good start to a good workout. At least I think that is the point of it.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I see your point! Hopefully people will see results and continue with a healthy lifestyle.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Exactly . . . you're supposed to get to the point where you stack the workouts, so you end up doing at least 30 minutes/day. Tony packs a lot in 10 minutes; he never disappoints!