I cant see pictures!! :(

Options
i dont know if its because of the computer i'm on or if its some type of setting on MFP that i have to change but i can NEVER see anyones pictures when they post in the threads :cry:

Does anyone else have this problem?!?!
I always want to look at peoples before & after pictures but they always come up as this ".":mad:

ETA: and when i say i cant see pictures i dont mean your profile pictures. i mean the ones actually posted in the threads, incase i was confusing!:wink:

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    The poster may have posted them wrong, I know a lot of people have trouble posting photo's in the threads.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Odds are, it is your firewall settings. I know in my case that Photobucket, among other image-hosting sites, are blocked at work.

Guess you'll have to check out those threads in your leisure time or at home.
    -wtk
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    The poster may have posted them wrong, I know a lot of people have trouble posting photo's in the threads.

No, i dont think so because people comment on them like they can see them!! lol :frown:
    Odds are, it is your firewall settings. I know in my case that Photobucket, among other image-hosting sites, are blocked at work.

-wtk

stupid work computer.....
  • raines_eric
    Options

-wtk

Ket knows his stuff... when my laptop is on the network at work our firewalls block access to photo sharing sites so they don't show up in MFP posts when they are posted there. It works fine on the same laptop at home without the security settings.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    I only have internet on my work computer!!! :( my home laptop needs cleaned out BAD...its so infected. so i can only get on MFP @ work :( looks like i'll never see success pictures!! :cry:
  • raines_eric
    Options
    Hmmm... if it's for friends of yours you could have them e-mail the picture to you so it's not an internet link. Just a thought... don't think there's a good solution for general use. :-(