Confused . . .

So, I am graduating in just a few months with my BA in Social Science with a Concentration in Education and I am super excited! But at the same time I am so scared because I really don't know what I truly want to do with my life. Ever since I was little I have always wanted to make a name for myself; I mean acting, directing, of course what little kid doesn't want to be in movies? I took 12 years of all sorts of dance, did many classes for theater, I have written screenplays and even directed my first play in 3rd grade and then wrote and directed my first play in 6th grade. I went from wanting to be in acting to directing. Things have changed since I have gotten older, I mean of course I still want to make a name for myself, I want to inspire people. In case some of you haven't heard I am in the running to be one of the next Maurices Models (if you would like to vote for me you can go to this link: http://www.mauricesmainstreetmodel.com/2380/taileigh-prickett. Voting ends on March 19th and the 100 girls with the top votes move on to the next round), I would love to be one of their models because they represent women of all sizes and they do not go with how society thinks women should look like. I also love to do photography and have had my own business for the past few years; although I haven't been able to get it really off the ground because of my fear of failure and because we move around a lot. I also just finished my very first manuscript and I would love to get it published.
I guess what scares me is that I went to school and I will be graduating, but now I don't know if it will be something I want to do; what if I don't like? What if I made a mistake? What if I am just choosing this path because it's easy and secure?
For as long as I can remember I have wanted to do something for me; and to be honest I don't think I ever have. The Maurices Modeling competition is the first thing I have really done for me and really gone for.
I guess I am just looking for some guidance in what I should be doing with my life. I feel as if I should know since I will be graduating; I mean don't most people my age know what they want to do? My husband knew what he wanted to do while he was going to college and he loves his job. I guess I am just afraid of taking yet another job because it pays the bills, I want to take a job that makes me happy. I want to be a plus size model, a writer, a photographer, a baker! But they all seem like impossible dreams that children have as the grow up.
I just want to do something that makes me happy; doesn't everyone?
Anyone have some advice for me?

Much Love