Please Help me find a book.

Options
Last year I was on a Tour bus and one of our clients had a book about portions or calorie count. Anyway... It had photos comparing foods (for example 1 cup of popcorn versus 6 crackers). It was basically a picture book with nutritional comparisons... and portion comparisons.

I hope this makes sense.... I've been looking for it all day. I hope you can help.
=(
:wink:
JEN

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Last year I was on a Tour bus and one of our clients had a book about portions or calorie count. Anyway... It had photos comparing foods (for example 1 cup of popcorn versus 6 crackers). It was basically a picture book with nutritional comparisons... and portion comparisons.

I hope this makes sense.... I've been looking for it all day. I hope you can help.
    =(
    :wink:
    JEN
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    The book is called "eat this not that" by david zinczenko and matt gelding, you can locate it on barnes & noble's website and if you type in diet and nutrition in the SEARCH box it is the first book to appear. I know there has been a second one since this one came out, at least I think.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    I saw the book in the summer of 2006. "Eat this and Not that" was published in December 2007... But I bought it anyway... It looks good...
    You were on the right track.
    Thank you so much!
    :flowerforyou:
  • markfloyd
    Options
    You can order the book directly from www.rodalestore.com.