looking for an HRM

Options
Does anyone know a good Heart Rate Monitor that is fairly inexpensive? I don't want to spend more than $50. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have the polar FT4, and its a pretty populr one on here too, its great, does everything you need and not expensive
  • cnartker
    cnartker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I bought my sportline for 40 at D**** Sporting goods( won't let me type the name...). I have used it for about a month and it works fine for me. Not too many bells and whistles but has a chest strap and tracks calories burned....
  • paigedwatson
    Options
    The Polar FT4 is awesome! I love mine!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Bumpity for later, need one myself.
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have the Polart FT7 and you can sometimes find good deals on it. I got mine for 56 and normally its 109 at D i c k s sporting goods.
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    Polar FT4!!! AMAZING!!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mersh24
    mersh24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Mio Petite last week that is really easy to program and was only $50. I really like that I can set the timer different ways, especially in 1 minute countdowns for interval-type training. It may not be the most accurate, as it is only worn on the wrist, but I really like it for having something to start with. Good luck!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Bumpeth?
  • KWILSON9211
    Options
    Check out the Garmin FR60...it's an older model and you can now find them fairly inexpensively on auction websites. Anywhere from 50 to 100 bucks. If you are a runner or bike rider, you can even get a foot pod and bike attachment that work in conjuction with the watch. It will track your mileage, pace, ect. as well as your calories and heart rate...several bells and whistles on the watch for those who need them. I've been using mine for just about a year and a half now, very, very pleased with it. And if you care to track your progress, you can also upload all of your workout information to the computer right from your watch.