Weight loss tricks

Options
I got this via e-mail today. The 3 paragraphs below were in the e-mail that led to the link below. Check it out. We all already know about the Hydroxycut thing but the others on the link were kind of interesting. Some of them are no brainers but others were new for me anyway.

Hydroxycut, a widely sold herbal supplement that touts powerful fat-burning powers, has a dark side: It could kill you.

On Friday the Food and Drug Administration recalled most Hydroxycut products after the death of a 19-year-old boy. The product is linked with 23 other reports of liver problems ranging from jaundice to liver failure.

It's further proof that weight loss doesn't come in a pill. But getting the body you want doesn't have to feel like an impossible battle, either. Find out 13 weight-loss tricks that work.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-motivation?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-2009_May_5-_-Dose-_-readon

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I got this via e-mail today. The 3 paragraphs below were in the e-mail that led to the link below. Check it out. We all already know about the Hydroxycut thing but the others on the link were kind of interesting. Some of them are no brainers but others were new for me anyway.

Hydroxycut, a widely sold herbal supplement that touts powerful fat-burning powers, has a dark side: It could kill you.

On Friday the Food and Drug Administration recalled most Hydroxycut products after the death of a 19-year-old boy. The product is linked with 23 other reports of liver problems ranging from jaundice to liver failure.

It's further proof that weight loss doesn't come in a pill. But getting the body you want doesn't have to feel like an impossible battle, either. Find out 13 weight-loss tricks that work.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-motivation?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-2009_May_5-_-Dose-_-readon
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    They also recalled the Hydroxycut drinks that you add to your water. I will be returning mine TODAY!

thanks for the info.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    They also recalled the Hydroxycut drinks that you add to your water. I will be returning mine TODAY!

thanks for the info.

I have Hydroxcut pills would walmart take them back even though i used half the bottle and don't have the receipt any more???
  • manganello16
    Options
    probably not...at my wal-mart at least, they are super strict about all that stuff. you should probably just throw it away. Just don't use it anymore. Losing weight is definitely not worth dying over.

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options

thanks for the info.

I have Hydroxcut pills would walmart take them back even though i used half the bottle and don't have the receipt any more???

If they are on the recall list, wal-mart will take them back and give you a store credit. They did this when we had the peanut butter recall and I took everything back without a receipt. They said as long as the product is on the list. Try it!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Hmm....I'll have to try that today and see what happens. I'll let you know.