Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not keen on doing this alone!

Hjbaker
Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
Hi All, I have basically only just started my journey to a healthier, more self disciplined me.

I am 24, live in New Zealand, married and not that keen on being alone in this journey (My hubby is as trim as ever).

I am not too worried about the loosing weight factor, it's an added bonus of being fitter, healthier and stopping my grazing habit.
I'd really appreciate having contact and support from like minded people. It would be wonderful to give others my support too.

:smile: HJ

Replies

• Hjbaker
    so who else is new and looking to find support from others?
  • jenlyn1101
    jenlyn1101 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I agree..it's not about just the weight loss for me, it's about being healthy and happy. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • WOOO I just sent you a friend request :) This is exactly why I joined as well
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Hi, welcome.

I wouldn't have considered myself a grazer but I use to binge eat. Now I am a grazer! However, I graze on protein shakes/smoothies and oranges and apples and organic granola bars.

Being healthy is worth it. You deserve the best.

Good luck on your journey.

Brittany :)
  • Hjbaker
    Thanks Girls, so glad to hear :)
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 420 Member
    I'm not new (Dec 11) but definitely would love mutual support. Friend request coming. Anyone else feel free to add me. I'm on here daily.
  • Hjbaker
    Brittany,

Do you find that you always go over your daily sugar 'allowance' when having those snacks? I think those are a great idea but I am terrible with my sugar intake as it is....

So girls, how many kj per day are you on? I'm on 1200