Fat Man Slam Campaign (I Believe I Can Fly)

Options
" The average height of players in the NBA is about 6-foot-7. So, for dudes who stand around 6-foot, making the league, much less dunking in it, is a feat in itself. "

This quote is what led me to get back on my mission to dunk. I'm about 6ft 2in and I used to jump out of the gym in high school. I have always been the bigger guy, back then I believe I was at about 230 standing about 5'11. I recently went op for a dunk before a pick up game and someone yelled out, "Fat men can't dunk." This sparked a friendly argument. So because of that one waste of sperm on the court I have committed myself to the FAT MAN SLAM CAMPAIGN.

So for all of you former athletes who used to have "Mad Ups" and believe you can get it back, join me on this mission, I will be posting videos every Friday to show progression. Ultimately losing weight is the solution but I will be putting in a lot of leg work. Anyone want in???

Follow this link to see my progression thus far
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!