Bump!
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    OK - I made these tonight using ground chicken and they were absolutely delicious! Sliced some sweet potato and brushed olive oil on them and put them in the oven to make sweet potato fries and my husband thought it was a great meal! Thanks so much for the recipe :) It's going to be a regular favourite.
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OK, I feel like I copied JSheehy!! I made these tonight and they were AWESOME (I emphasize singing "awesome")! So moist and flavorful...and huge! Who would have thought a 1/4 pounder could turn out that big with all the goodies in it. I added a slice of reduced fat provolone cheese (yeah I know, double cheese). I also made sweet potato "fries" with mine. Tossed the cut rounds with a tsp of EVOO, sprinkled a pinch of kosher salt and some Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning on them. It was nummy and 2.5 hours later I am still comfortable.

Thanks Skip for giving us a go to recipe for one of my top fav foods! Keep them coming!

PS....ok, the breath isn't great, but who cares! I had a cheeseburger!
  • kmwmgw
    kmwmgw Posts: 9
    Options
    bump
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    OK, I feel like I copied JSheehy!! I made these tonight and they were AWESOME (I emphasize singing "awesome")! So moist and flavorful...and huge! Who would have thought a 1/4 pounder could turn out that big with all the goodies in it. I added a slice of reduced fat provolone cheese (yeah I know, double cheese). I also made sweet potato "fries" with mine. Tossed the cut rounds with a tsp of EVOO, sprinkled a pinch of kosher salt and some Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning on them. It was nummy and 2.5 hours later I am still comfortable.

Thanks Skip for giving us a go to recipe for one of my top fav foods! Keep them coming!

PS....ok, the breath isn't great, but who cares! I had a cheeseburger!

Great minds think alike!! :)