What's for Lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    polenta sauteed in a tablespoon of olive oil with tomatoes and basil! yum!!!!
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Ezekial bread with sliced Piller's turkey and laughing cow cheese. Toasted in toaster oven and then I'm putting on cucumber slices and mustard.
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    free grilled chicken meal from KFC, thanks Oprah! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was having Kashi Ranchero Beans. After one small bite, I knew I couldn't stomach that mess. Horribly disgusting. Went to the cafe. Slice of pizza and a small side salad. Not a great choice, but I did not get my former Wednesday usual -- a taco salad smothered in refried beans, rice, swimming with nacho cheese and covered in sour cream! Baby steps of progress made there.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    free grilled chicken meal from KFC, thanks Oprah! :flowerforyou:

I printed enough coupons to take my small family there for that meal soon!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Grilled chicken with steamed green beans and mushrooms. A roasted ear of corn sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice.

:love: (Only you can decide if that's meant for the food or for the poster :blushing: )
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Chicken Alfredo with Roasted Red Peppers - yum yum good ... so filling and only 250 calories!!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Salad with cheese, croutons and Ken's Italian dressing. Chips and salsa (gave into my craving!) and after I get the kiddo fed, I'll be chowing down on some fresh made fruit salad with mixed apples and oranges! Oh, and a raisin/peanut type trail mix to much on until dinner.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I had a kraut dog! A piece of Orowheat whole wheat bread w/mustard, a ball park turkey frank topped with Silver Floss Bavarian Style Kraut! Yummy!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Grilled chicken with steamed green beans and mushrooms. A roasted ear of corn sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice.

BY THE WAY
    Tried the ear of corn with chili powder and lime juice last night with dinner. Pretty interesting. I think I liked it!! Thanks Hartkid! :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Today it was...
    Morning star italian herb chik patty
    Weight Watchers whole wheat bread
    fat free cheese
    ketchup

and a Red Delicious apple
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options

BY THE WAY
    Tried the ear of corn with chili powder and lime juice last night with dinner. Pretty interesting. I think I liked it!! Thanks Hartkid! :bigsmile:

Mmmm - sounds like an interesting blend of flavors.
    I think about trying something like that every time I watch "Nacho Libre" !!! :laugh: :laugh:
    They are holding corncobs on a stick with either chili powder or paprika on them during at
    least 2 scenes of that movie. I :heart: that movie but then again my humor is well....odd. :tongue:

Today I had:
    1/2 sandwich - - peppered deli turkey on sourdough with a smidgen of olive oil mayo & dijon
    2 small zesty dill pickles
    a few baked lays bbq potato chips

H20, of course :drinker: