Want some more friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Caitlin, I'm 23, and 245 pounds. this is my second time trying MFP and I love it just as much as I did the first time. I sort of lost track of it last time because I didn't really have many friends on here to talk with. This time I'm in in for the long run! I started in July and have lost 25 lbs since then and I'm looking to lose 115 more. I'm looking for friends who are active in motivating and sharing success, talking about goals and dieting habit, people with celiac disease like me, or just anyone! Please feel free to friend me :) Thanks!

Replies

• Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'll add you! :) I am always looking for friends too!
  • cinnamonremembralls
    Options
    Hi, not trying to lose as much as you but I'd love to hear about your progress, I'm 21 so I'm similar age group. C:
  • shelly0013
    Options
    Hi I tried this for awhile last year. But something has happened in my life to motivate to lose it this time!!!! I am 190 and I plan on loses at the most 40 pounds. That number is my big goal. I however know I first have to lose 5. I will succeed!! No more trying. I am doing!!!
  • pepper396
    pepper396 Posts: 33
    Options
    I need more friends too, been on a roll here and really can use more support plus I would rather interact on here than fb because the people on fb aren't always that supportive even if you're closest friends.
    I am Kelly from NEW JERSEY! PLEASE FRIEND ME IF YOU WANT!
  • beecautious
    beecautious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi I am new as well and I have zero friends, but send the request and I will add ..........
  • AutumnVelvet
    Options
    Add meeee too! I'm looking for accountability partners!
  • KENZIEB120
    Options
    I just joined, and I'm definitely looking for some support! My running partner abandoned me, and it's time for some words of encouragement.