Calorie counter watch??

I think I would like to buy a watch that counts calories. Any reviews on the best (and more affordable) ones? Are they accurate? Thanks!

Amelia ;-)

Replies

• Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi! I was just about to post this same topic. So I'll just post under yours! I'm also looking for advice on a heart rate monitor / calorie counter! I'm also looking for something affordable.
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    I have a polar F4 watch with a chest strap, its an older model with basic settings. I find its more accurate than the ones just on the wrist. You can find them pretty affordably on amazon or ebay.
    However, I am super intrigued by the new Nike fuelband, since it tracks your activities all day and may have to pick one up when they're available in Canada.
  • loulou2006
    loulou2006 Posts: 32 Member
    I just bought a bodymedia fit armband (biggest loser used them) anyway so far I love it. It tracks my total calorie burn even when I am resting or sleeping and gives me a detailed report each day.....got it at costco. I also have a buddy who just got the polar ft7 and she loves it as well...either way its a good purchase to have a good almost exact number of calories in and out...good luck