At a standstill :(

I have been logging in for a few weeks now but I have noticed no change on the scale or on my body. I am eating all the right things, only drinking water and go to the gym at least 5 times a week ( I feel guilty if I don't), I would like to know some advice from those of you who are like 8-10 pounds a month or more. I am trying to eat all my recommended calories but I find myself eating a lot of times when I am not hungry just so I can get those calories in. I go to the gym and by the afternoon I still have energy to go back to the gym but sometimes can't. Does anyone have any tips on good DVD's to do from home that actually work? I love Zumba but the class is only offered like once a week at my gym.....I am so ready to be successful at this and at times I feel like giving up but I want it too much to give up. HELPPPP

Replies

• palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    There's got to be something wrong with your goals...eating when not hungry? I am hungry enough to eat all of mine struggle a bit eating back exercise cals but idk that doesnnt sound right my diary is open I'm losing like 3 lbs per week but my goal is set to lose one. I ate reallllllllly bad before though. I do play softball and that may help my metabolism idk. I'm workng out 5 days per cardio 30 min try to get hr up to 170s or higher then weightlifting for a bit
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Sounds like you aren't eating the right type of foods.

almonds are a great filler food when you have extra calories but don't want to eat heaps.

If you are finding ou are wanting to burn more at the gym, sounds as if you aren't going 'hard enough'
    What are you currently doing at the gym?? Is it a gym program or you make it up as you go along.