1 year = 58 lbs GONE! Pic heavy!

Options

Replies

• LaylaSparkles
    Options
    What a wonderful amazing inspiration you are. Congratulations and you look spectacular happy and wonderful.

Keep up the great work!!
  • magsinpain
    Options
    Very inspirational! You've done a great job :)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB. this is awesome!!!!!
  • Maxingtonbear
    Maxingtonbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You seriously look wonderful! Love all the pictures! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss!
  • ShaneLeP
    ShaneLeP Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done!!!!!.
  • wendinbill
    Options
    Great job!! You look good!!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well done! you look great
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look really good!!! Keep up the good work. This is truely motivating to someone like myself who is trying to take is day by day and not losing the 10 lbs per month that others seem to be dropping. Thanks so much for sharing. Again, you look great!!!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! I love the before and afters wearing the same clothes too~it really shows the change! Congrats on all your success~you deserve it!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look SO amazing! PARTICULARLY in the pictures where you don't have bangs!!! You can see your pretty face so much better!!
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible--you look great!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. Congrats on all of your progress! By the way, my birthday is March 10th too! Hope you have a great one. :drinker:
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    great job keep it up!!!
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    You look amazing; great job!
  • ashcandi
    ashcandi Posts: 35
    Options
    you look great! Very inspiring!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    Job well done, you look fantastic!! Thanks for posting
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    What's beautiful in these pics? YOU are - and look at that smile. You are genuinely happy - and it shows.

So fantastic - thank you for posting this for those of us just starting. Highly motivational! :flowerforyou:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on your transformation and happy 1 year at MFP. I just celebrated my one year on MFP yesterday....it is amazing what a difference a year can make :-)
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    What a difference that made!

I hope you're proud of yourself, congratulations!

~katie
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much for posting the pics, they really tell an inspiring story. You go girl, you're gonna make it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!