my first postable NSV!!!

Options
Sometimes I wonder why I'm fat because my diet is pretty healthy and when I work out I have decent strength and endurance. Today made me feel good though. I went to a Zumba class and during one song we were asked to partner up. I didn't know anyone so I looked for someone as lost as me! A very beautiful (very thin and much younger than I) girl was close by and I asked her to be my partner. It was a very intense interval with mostly a lot of jumping. Got the heart rate up nice and high. Now, no offense to her in the least bit (I'm not catty like that) but she didn't make it through half the song. She kept stopping to rest. I couldn't believe I was not only completing the exercise.....I realized I was enjoying it!! I could have done 3 more songs like that!! Just goes to show, you might be a little fluffy but consistent hard work does pay off in the health department. Can't wait for my workout tomorrow!

:heart:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!