NSV... Bought new jeans today (pics)

Options

Replies

• TheDreadedJynx
    Options
    You look so amazing! Can't wait till I can take similar pictures!
  • dreambig81
    dreambig81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope I can get my waist that teeny! Well done you can be very proud :)
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow hun you look absolutely awesome.
    Very inspiring :)
  • tagben
    tagben Posts: 72
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK GREAT!! Your waist is SOOOO tiny!!!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look fantastic! AND you have thigh gap!! *envious*
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great, great acomplishment. :)
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Why is it always the people who look fantastic who say 'Don't be mean'?? You look fantastic BTW, well done :smile:
  • tagben
    Options
    Totally off topic: But i need somebody to explain to me this size jean thing!

I live in the US; and jeans are sized 24 to 31 and clothes sized: 0_2_4_6_8_10,...Etc... or XS, S,...etc..I even in europe my jeans are sized 34-36-38-40,...etc...

So i don't get those odd number 7 or 5 espacially in jeans?! What does that mean ?!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! And yay for $20 jeans!!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look Phenomenal!!!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far. You're doing great!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    you look PERFECT!!! Great job!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    To the OP: WOW you look great! Congrats. Buying smaller jeans is one of my absolutely favorite NSV. I'm hoping to buy a new pair in April!!

I live in the US; and jeans are sized 24 to 31 and clothes sized: 0_2_4_6_8_10,...Etc... or XS, S,...etc..I even in europe my jeans are sized 34-36-38-40,...etc...

So i don't get those odd number 7 or 5 espacially in jeans?! What does that mean ?!

Typically odd number sizes in the US are considered "teen" or "junior" sizes. They are typically a slimmer fit than misses sizes (even numbers). can I just tell you how much I hate clothing sizes for women!! ugh. :happy:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great NSV.........you look hot! :heart:

Sue :smile: x
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It's too bad we can't all share jeans.. when someones 18's dont fit anymore they can pass them on to someone excited to finally be able to wear 18s, and 16s can be passed to those excited to wear them! and 12s can go to the ones that have not worn 12s in 20 yrs and so on and so on..we could all save ALOT of money!!!!! anyone with 16's they don't want? seriously congratulations on your shopping trip and looking great in your size 7's ! good job!
  • tagben
    Options
    To the OP: WOW you look great! Congrats. Buying smaller jeans is one of my absolutely favorite NSV. I'm hoping to buy a new pair in April!!

Typically odd number sizes in the US are considered "teen" or "junior" sizes. They are typically a slimmer fit than misses sizes (even numbers). can I just tell you how much I hate clothing sizes for women!! ugh. :happy:

LOOl so confusing, I work in fashion, and I do the buying and selling of 10 different jean brand I never ever seen sizes as small as an 8 or 7 like that in jeans! the crazy skinny customer wear a size 24 (which is the smallest)! I am sooo confused !!
  • carpp107
    carpp107 Posts: 99
    Options
    Wow....You look great!!!!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What an awesome NSV!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!