BUTT SHOT! I want to laugh and cry at the same time!

Options

Replies

• ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. I wish I had that much difference in my waist to hip ratio. Keep up the great work
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing great -amazing results for 45 days!!
  • goodstarbuck
    Options
    I don't see anything nasty in any of those photos. I do see your body changing, though. Keep up the good work! :)
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference!!! I am built pretty much the same as you and also have the issues with cellulite and I am totally thinking I need to pull out my p90x DVDs because you look fantastic!! How tall are you?
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You should definately pull those DVDs out if you got em!! I am only 5'0. Realllllly short! So 5 pounds goes a long way on my short self.

And thank you for all the comments everyone. Seriously helping my confidence and motivation to keep on going!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    That is a nice booty!!!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am just 5'1.5 so I know exactly what you mean! I have been doing 30 day shred and since I have 3 very small children I like that the video is quick as opposed to p90x but the results are definately there for you so I may have to find extra time. Have you been doing any other workouts or just p90x and do you just rotate between the different DVDs in that series or use just select ones?
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Whats P90X
  • melisfit
    melisfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    the third pic is completely different from the first! Good job, keep up the great work. Your looking good!!!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow I am amazed by these results!! I started P90X in Jan. Now I want to take some new pics. You are doing so well!! That is so exciting!! Keep it up you will get there!!
  • kellybug123
    kellybug123 Posts: 240
    Options
    Another example why the scale shouldn't be the only defining factor when getting healthy. Great job and keep up the good work :)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is one amazing bum...great job!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Such a great job!! :) Your butt is looking great! haha.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great results u can really see your waistline that's amazing
  • abhiforlife
    abhiforlife Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You have the most amazing figure!

+1 on that!
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's only 4 lbs?? I'm throwing away my scale. You look amazing!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think your booty is rockin girl!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    It lifted! Looking good girl :)!
  • LittleMissRamejkis
    LittleMissRamejkis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Your bum looks fab and I am hoping to have a similair result, can't beleive how small your waist is now you look sooo feminine xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!