This is a tought week for me........(vent)

Options
Ugh! I just needed to vent. Not only did I start my week off on Sunday by eating 1700 calories over, I came in on Monday and realized it was teacher appreciation week. That means banana splits one day, a luncheon with junk today, breakfast tomorrow, all kinds of treats flying our way... I'm liking the appreciation part of it, but I don't think I'm going to do well on my weigh-in Sunday. I'm going to hit the gym and avoid all the food. :sad:

Replies

• e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Ugh! I just needed to vent. Not only did I start my week off on Sunday by eating 1700 calories over, I came in on Monday and realized it was teacher appreciation week. That means banana splits one day, a luncheon with junk today, breakfast tomorrow, all kinds of treats flying our way... I'm liking the appreciation part of it, but I don't think I'm going to do well on my weigh-in Sunday. I'm going to hit the gym and avoid all the food. :sad:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    LOL but i bet you love the attention anyway!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this week isn't so good for you. Atleast you know what you need to do to combat all the evil! :laugh:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Just say no! :smile:

They had donuts for us this morning and I jokingly asked, "Where's my fresh fruit?" and walked on by with my coffee.

You can survive this week.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Since its in appreciation of you, I am assuming your a teacher, why not ask for some healthier options? Maybe they can switch it up for the rest of the week, as I am sure you are not the only one concerned about a healthy meal! If not, then work out like crazy!!!!!
  • MrRon
    MrRon Posts: 7
    Options
    Been though these kinds of weeks or days before during my 14 months of my weight reduction program.
    I found don't look at what has happen, but look forward to continuing what your daily route and habits you were using to march toward your weight lost goal.

You will find many pitfalls, but you will also see that pitfalls become less. PLUS you need to reward yourself now and then.

Keep up the good work.