Gained back 4 lbs

Options
shoppie
shoppie Posts: 618 Member
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I know it might not sound much but I'm gutted!!! I got all the way down to 5 lbs from target in mid March, then got bored and decided to maintain for a while. That went ok until I finished an event I've been training for, so my exercise level dropped massively. I also started weaning my baby who is now 6 months (:noway: )so amd breastfeeding less therefore using fewer cals there.

I am back to recording everything religiously, but am so gutted :frown: now I have 9 lbs to go again!!! :explode:

Replies

• shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

I know it might not sound much but I'm gutted!!! I got all the way down to 5 lbs from target in mid March, then got bored and decided to maintain for a while. That went ok until I finished an event I've been training for, so my exercise level dropped massively. I also started weaning my baby who is now 6 months (:noway: )so amd breastfeeding less therefore using fewer cals there.

I am back to recording everything religiously, but am so gutted :frown: now I have 9 lbs to go again!!! :explode:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Well you DEF had a lot of things adding to throwing you off track!!!!! :noway:

You know how to do it and you obviously have the desire or you wouldn't be here so don't give up, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • StacieLutes
    StacieLutes Posts: 68
    Options
    I KNOW THE FEELING! IT WILL BE EASIER TO RECOVER NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO! HANG IN THERE! :wink: STACIE
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Alot has changed for you at least you caught yourself before you gained too much back. You can do this get past the mistakes and get back on the horse :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    It happens. I had to start over too. We are only HUMAN right! Whats important is that you are back and not giving up. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink: