What the heck...

Options
So this week has not been my best diet or exercise week, but I am determined to get back on the horse and brush it off as a blip. I have had 2 days well over my deficit and those foods have not been good - blame the fam lol, yet somehow this morning I lost a pound and my jeans and pyjama bottoms feel looser?!? Obviously this is not my normal eating habits but still i was terrified I would gain about 5 pounds this week!!!! Can anyone explain what just happened?!? :P

On another note, if i dont feel hungry this morning after my questionable eating should I listen to my body and not have brekkie?

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Dunno for sure, but this has happened to me before...I guess sometimes you just need to change it up a bit, keep your body guessing...
  • Sofithomas
    Sofithomas Posts: 118
    Options
    I think my body has just had enough and wants to return to my lovely non-piggy eating ways haha! Thats a good theory, mustve been what happened i guess!!?
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    this used to happen to me, when i was young. now im old and 20 and old. i dont know why it happens, but i think sometimes we fluctuate anyway between about 2lbs maybe 3. maybe eating more makes us pee more, and we dont even notice.