New here :)

Options
Hi all, I'm James from Scotland, stubbled across this a wee while ago & now love the whole system which I recommend to just about everyone and anyone I know and or come across that wants to make a healthy change in their life.

I weighed in at 239lbs on May 4th 2008, having a very hyper special needs son I often needed a holiday after just 5 minutes in his company I decided that it was time for a change if for nobody else but him so my journey began.

Two years later I weighed in at 150lbs and totally loved my journey so far to the point that in November 2010 I set out to retrain in the health & fitness industry & by giving up my full time day time job I went on a full time fast track course which was completed in February 2011 although I pretty much only use my new found experience and qualification for charity & voluntary work & to help out friends or family that ask for it or need a nice gentle friendly nudge lol

This site & app are totally awesome in just about everyday possible & trust me I've used a large number over the years.

James