20 kilos gone!!! progress pics :)

Options
2»

Replies

• claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, thrilled to be your friend!!
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, well done you!
  • ctp68
    ctp68 Posts: 7
    Options
    I love the progress Photo's its great inspiration. Your Inspiring. Well done Congrats. Keep the photo's comming for the next Goal.
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love the progress Photo's its great inspiration. Your Inspiring. Well done Congrats. Keep the photo's comming for the next Goal.

thanks and will do :D next goal is 30k which im hoping to reach for my bday in mid may.. so look out for a photo then :D
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, well done.
  • thepegasus
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: its so encouraging getting so much support and compliments back, so thank you everyone :flowerforyou:
  • MamaMel71
    MamaMel71 Posts: 15
    Options
    way to go! You do look great! Inspiration for those of us who fall closely behind you. Thanks for the post to help us stay on track and realize just how good and healthy we can look once we take care of ourselves.
  • thepegasus
    Options
    your welcome hun, and thank you :flowerforyou:

im still not use to getting so many compliments :embarassed: but it is a boost to the self esteem and very encouraging.. thanks again everyone xxx
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job!
  • jclaknz
    jclaknz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thepegasus wrote: »
    I cant believe i have hit the big 20 kilos mark!! WOOHOO.. still got away to go yet but so happy :happy:

Before.. 104 kilos

meat104kilos.jpg

Me today at 83.8 kilos

432367_10150652738888997_701183996_9298199_654792823_n.jpg

Hi from me in New Zealand 🇳🇿 not sure how this msg platform works 😀
    At my heaviest I was 104 kg I am currently 97. Your photos are inspiring. Oh to get into the 80's. I recall being 88 kilos 3 years ago losing fat from my face fingers and blow me down feet.
    You look great! Be very proud!
  • jclaknz
    jclaknz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    227fg2kpsluc.jpg
    The beginning currently 97 kilos.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!