New to board but not fitness pal.

Options
von66
von66 Posts: 55 Member
Hi
I'm Von i've been using fitness on phone app on and off for ages but to no avail so though i'd give full site and boards ago. A little about me i'm in the Staffordshire Moorlands and 5ft and weigh a huge 11st 2lbs not good at almost 46 boo hoo.

I've done every diet available and been to the clubs i've always struggled but kept weight down to under 9st sometimes a lot less (yo-yo) but after my dad died and i hit 40 changed jobs and had to look after elderly relatives my weight shot up. Until last year i was a gym bunny spending up to three or more hours before and after work in the gym. Sometimes going at 6pm and not getting back until 10pm it was getting a joke that i was there more than the trainers. Anyway last year i got hit with a series of injuries and constant viral infections and i had to face facts that i wasn't doing myself any good so the only thing left was to finish. I haven't really gained that much weight since i finished i'd already started gaining whilse living at the gym. Problem is now i can't seem to lose any at all. I'm lucky that we have a good home gym in the garage with the interlock matting, treadmill, x trainer, vibro plate, multigym, punch bag, rebounder, kettlebells, free weights, ball, bands and everything else theres a tv in there to do one of the 40 plus dvds we have and also xbox kinect. So no excuses on fitness side as well as gorgeous king charles pup. Its the food side i have major problems with comfort eating being the main thing but just food in general at times i wish i could just take a tablet a day and not have to eat anything. I want to lose at least 2 stone but never seem to get anywhere thats why i've decided to try fitnesspal on phone again and here.

Replies

• AbiLee1976
    Options
    :happy: Hi. I've sent you a friend request.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Welcome Von, feel free to add. :)
  • von66
    von66 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I have realised though that i'm not exactly sure how these forums work oops. Hope i'm doing it correctly forgive me if its wrong it make take me a while for figure it out :laugh:

Unfortunately it will have to be later as i'm about to go work. Sorry for being completely useless on computers....
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Nothing to apologise for - we were all Noobs once :)