Guess I should have done that first

Options
Just realized I didn't really introduced myself. So here goes:

I'm a 30 years old French-Canadian living in Montreal. I spent most of my twenties living in Japan, teaching English and doing other stuff. I love to travel (16 countries so far, and counting!) and I love to eat and cook. I'm a real foodie. I'm a big reader and I like to write. I hope to publish real soon. Other than that I really love listening to music and watching series (currently obsessed with Sherlock, Bones, Dr Who and True Blood.)

On the academic side, I have seven years of French literature under my belt and about 10 years of Japanese language study. I currently work as a civil servant.

As for the weight loss journey, I did lose a considerable amount of weight over the last 5 years or so and I'm currently trying to lose the last few pounds. I'm not skinny fat, but I just want to be more toned.

This is not a "please add me!!!" plea, but if we have similar interests, I would love to make your acquaintance.

Cheers!

Replies

• HayleHoot
    HayleHoot Posts: 28
    Options
    Nice to meet you! You seem like a very interesting person (Thats a good thing ;))
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:drinker: