Hi, I need a kick start

Options
:flowerforyou: I have already lost 6 stone over 18 months, but have gradually started to put the weight on (nearly a stone). I need to get motivated again to lose the weight before it spirals out of control.

I was a size 20/22 now a size 12 (did get down to a 10). My BMI says I am overweight even at a size 12!
I now realise I must write/record my food intake and this site seems fairly easy and straight forward to use.

I hope to get to know you all in due course.

Replies

• gpmum2
    gpmum2 Posts: 5
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have already lost 6 stone over 18 months, but have gradually started to put the weight on (nearly a stone). I need to get motivated again to lose the weight before it spirals out of control.

I was a size 20/22 now a size 12 (did get down to a 10). My BMI says I am overweight even at a size 12!
    I now realise I must write/record my food intake and this site seems fairly easy and straight forward to use.

I hope to get to know you all in due course.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Maybe try kicking up your workouts :happy: And stupid question, is 1 stone 10 pounds? Thanks! GOOD LUCK!

~Leash :happy:
  • gpmum2
    gpmum2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for your replies.

I started back at the gym 6 weeks ago. Going 3 x a week for 45 mins. Can't say I enjoy it much, but I have a personal trainer there and he is helpful & encouraging.

I believe 1 stone = 14lbs
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    You have done so well so far. Well done you. I know you have put the stone back on but it does sound as if you have the motivation to lose it again.......and you will!!! Just have some faith in your abilities. I wish you well on your weight loss journey.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: