SLIM IN 6

Options
Has anyone tried this program? IF so what were you resutls good and bad would be awesome. Im looking to lose weight and I like fast results. I have already started to eat healtier foods now I need to find the right program that will work for me. This is one that seems very interesting, fun and might show results. Would love some feedback. Also if you have something that has worked for you I would like to know that as well.

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this program? IF so what were you resutls good and bad would be awesome. Im looking to lose weight and I like fast results. I have already started to eat healtier foods now I need to find the right program that will work for me. This is one that seems very interesting, fun and might show results. Would love some feedback. Also if you have something that has worked for you I would like to know that as well.
  • gpmum2
    gpmum2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I hadn't heard of it, so I just googled it. It says you can try it for 6 days. Might be worth a go. Do you like exercising at home? I think I could find excuses not to do it, but I can easily find excuses not to exercise :ohwell:

If you have tried other DVD's and like this way of exercising, it could be worth a try. Good luck.
  • jabba11
    jabba11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yes i am in my second round. First round I lost about 14 pounds and 2 inches off my waist etc. It is a great way to start a workout routine. th emoves are simple and can be done in a small space with few pieces of equipment. Its a little dull and youll hate Debbie most days as they call her the squat nazi but follow it and it works plain and simple.
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I ordered this several years ago and did it - can't remember the exact results. But, I'm on the 4th week of the program again right now. For me, it's a great program because I couldn't find the motivation to get to the gym. I've combined it with tracking calories on mfp and have lost one pants size in 3 weeks. The big thing to remember is that step 2 is 50 minutes and step 3 is 60 minutes - 6 times a week. It is a big commitment, but I'm getting results. The exercises aren't horribly challenging, but it's good that they have 3 steps to work you into it. It's a really good all over work out. Hope this helps.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    If you go on youtube, you'll find some previews like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkWpAM7VI3c&feature=related .. just sped up to give you an idea of what you might have to look forward to, hehe.

Another one to look into is Turbo Jam. They're both about the same price. I think Turbo Jam has a little more variety.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Well I did buy turbo jam and then my ex threw it out before I could even try it so Im not sure how it worked LOL!! I think im going to give slim in 6 a try it sounds like a great way to kick start this healtier lifestyle im aiming for. Thanks for all the info everyone and I will keep yu all updated on how its works for me.