i need help

i have been helping a friend out on the funfair and all i have been eating is chicken curry(homemade) and burgers. i know these are all bad and wrong.
i am going away again next week to help out, this time in a new caravan so am hoping to be able to make my own food. i need a great big kick up the bum to stop eating the curry (which is so lovely and made by a lovely hungarian man) and the burgers. i always go to the same catering stall as i know they dont use oil to cook their burgers but everything is so fattening.
does anyone have any quick and easy meal ideas they would like to share for me. i like rice, pasta, chicken, beef, pork and veggies. not too keen on sea food

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    I think hun you should start by logging EVERYTHING you eat in a day so you can look at it and analyse it... your diary shows no entries this past week and the previous times your dinner is not in there.... start by doing that and then you will get lots of advice on here.
    As far as the travelling I would stick to fresh meats, veggies and fruits, limiting your carbs and sugars. Eat meat that is not in heavy sauces either. A burger is fine if it's made with low fat beef and don't eat the bun, put it on a plate with some veggies...
  • ive now downloaded the app to my blackberry so i can log all the time, whereas before i would use my ipod or pc. when im helping out im doing plenty of exercise.
  • Getfitbefree
    Getfitbefree Posts: 5 Member
    Your best move was downloading this ap!! Also add some healthy fats like nuts and avocado as they help you stay full longer!! You can do this...once you start and you see how better you are feeling it is all worth it!! You go girl
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    You could still eat the curry and burgers. Just portion them out smaller and fill up another plate with fresh steamed veggies or salad instead. 1c of curry and rice mixed will likely be under 400 cals. If you deny yourself something you love you'll end up overeating it when you fall off the wagon.