My Fit Foods 21 day challenge

Options
lmr9
lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
Hi everybody - happy Friday!

Anyone out there ever done the My Fit Foods 21 day challenge? I'm going for a consultation tomorrow.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kayteesb
    kayteesb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it but may look into it. I haven't even weighed myself b/c I am in CrossFit. I am gaining muscle and stepping on the scale may send me mind-tripping.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I've already finished that a couple weeks ago for chocolate chips...I'm not sure if I should do it again, but I sort of want to since I eat so much of it daily!! >.< *life long habit*
  • doreenwc
    doreenwc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up.. looks nice..wish there was one in North eastern NJ
  • lmr9
    Options
    I've already finished that a couple weeks ago for chocolate chips...I'm not sure if I should do it again, but I sort of want to since I eat so much of it daily!! >.< *life long habit*

Are we talking about the same thing??? I'm talking about this: https://www.myfitfoods.com/21-day-challenge
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that place!!! Never done the challenge, only because it's a bit pricey, but there is one right by my gym and I grab lunch from there all the time. I like grabbing a few breakfasts for work too. So tasty and SO delicious! I love that most of their meals are gluten free as well :)
  • lmr9
    Options
    I LOVE that place!!! Never done the challenge, only because it's a bit pricey, but there is one right by my gym and I grab lunch from there all the time. I like grabbing a few breakfasts for work too. So tasty and SO delicious! I love that most of their meals are gluten free as well :)

Awesome - glad to hear you like their food. Yeah, I'm a little concerned with the cost too - guess I'll see tomorrow just exactly how much this will set me back. I see you are from Austin too! Only the greatest city on earth! HOOK EM! :drinker:
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went to My Fit Foods today and bought 6 of the meals to try. I have a friend who has lost a lot of weight on it. The meals are a bit too pricey for me to eat all of my meals daily from. However, if I like them I may eat one of my meals daily as a My Fit Food meal.